Cyclus 1.5.0 Release¶
The Cyclus core team is excited to announce the latest stable version of the Cyclus ecosystem!
- C++ 11 support is now required to compile Cyclus and Cycamore.
- Resource exchange preferences now default to 1.0 instead of zero.
- Resource exchange now supports COIN linear and mixed integer linear solvers. This can be specified in the input file.
- Added new optional ExplicitInventory and ExplicitInventoryCompact tables to the database that can be enabled via input file.
- Implemented custom time step duration that can be set in the input file (i.e. CEP 23).
- Agents/archetypes now can provide their own versions that are recorded in the AgentVersion table in the database for provenance/reproducibility.
- Support for new datatypes added to the sqlite backend:
std::list<std::pair<int, int> >
std::map<std::string, std::pair<std::string, std::vector<double> > >
std::vector<std::pair<std::pair<double, double>, std:map<std::string, double > > > >
cycppnow supports the
internalannotation for state variables allowing them to be persisted in the database, but not visible in the input file or GUI.
- Adding 2 new variables to allow adjustments to the caculation tolerance:
- Building stubs archetypes now requires C++11.
- More effective hdf5 backend generation by using an AST setup with various nodes and blocks of nodes
- Generate lastest version in dbtypes.json upon install
- Now generate a Python library allowing Cymetric to be full Python
- Fixed floating-point comparison bugs in DRE causing incorrectly failed resource trades.
- Determinism/reproducibility improved by calling agents’ resource exchange related functions in consistent order.
- Fixed invalid memory access bugs affecting newer and mac compilers.
- xinclude substitutions in input files are now processed for the input file stored in output databases - rather than storing the incomplete, partial input file.
- Archetype compilation now correctly fails early if the
- Fix late silent failures on <= 0.0 quantity bids to early loud failures.
cyclus::toolkit::ResBufis no longer experimental.
- Fix bad types in
- Added Storage archetype. This Facility is intended to hold materials for a user specified amount of time in order to model a storage facility with a certain residence time or holdup time.
- Added Mixer archetype. This facility Mixer mixes N streams with fixed, static, user-specified ratios into a single output stream. The Mixer has N input inventories: one for each streams to be mixed, and one output stream. The supplying of mixed material is constrained by available inventory of mixed material quantities.
- All Cycamore archetypes now uses the
tolerance_resourcefor all the buffer
- Cyclus: 865 commits resulting in 213 files changed, 23823 insertions(+), 6436 deletions(-)
- Cycamore: 177 commits resulting in 71 files changed, 4389 insertions(+), 2077 deletions(-)
- Cymetric: 65 commits resulting in 58 files changed, 1490 insertions(+), 4220 deletions(-)
The following people contributed to this release of Cyclus. A “*” by their name indicates a first time contributor. Names follow alphabetically,
- Robert Carlsen
- Robert Flanagan
- Matthew Gidden
- Ryan Hodge*
- Katy Huff
- Jenny Littell*
- Meghan McGarry
- Baptiste Mouginot*
- Arrielle Opotowsky
- Anthony Scopatz
- Steve Skutnik*
- Paul Wilson