Cyclus 1.2 Release Notes¶
The Cyclus core team is excited to announce the latest stable version of the cyclus ecosystem! This includes over 125 commits by 5 developers.
- Added ‘entity’ key to the archetype annotations. This may take on one of the following values: region, institution, facility, archetype, or unknown.
- Added further reflection to archetypes by including ‘parents’ and ‘all_parents’ lists to the metadata.
- Added archetype name to metadata annotations.
- Nicer looking JSON strings.
- Fixed dynamic loading error that was triggered in weird cases on linux.
- The command
cyclus -mnow returns all metadata.
- Added Squash() functions to MatQuery class.
- Added ‘nuclide’ to availible ‘uitypes’.
- Added Extra debugging info via
- Added new experimental ResBuf class for resource buffering.
- Added optional tails buffer to enrichment class.
- Many bug fixes.
- Cyclus: 95 commits resulted in 644 changed files encompassing a net 2347 line insertions(+) and 397 deletions(-).
- Cycamore: 33 commits resulted in 15 changed files encompassing a net 93 line insertions(+) and 91 deletions(-).
The following people contributed to this release of Cyclus. A “*” by their name indicates a first time contributor. Names follow alphabetically,
- Robert Carlsen
- Robert Flanagan*
- Matthew Gidden
- Katy Huff
- Arrielle Opotowsky
- Olzhas Rakhimov
- Anthony Scopatz
- Zach Welch
- Paul Wilson
- John Xia*